Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Cycle (need help please)!

sproles134

Hello Everyone,

I was about to order 100x 10mg tablets of Anavar(Oxandrolone) because of the positive reviews I have researched, it does not seem to have many sides, etc. So if I were to take Anavar, should I add a PCT like Proviron? The concensus tells me that no PCT is needed, but I am not sure! Thanks

The second thing I found this on http://www.rxlist.com (@http://www.rxlist.com/oxandrin-drug.htm)

WARNINGS

PELIOSIS HEPATIS, A CONDITION IN WHICH LIVER AND SOMETIMES SPLENIC TISSUE IS REPLACED WITH BLOOD-FILLED CYSTS, HAS BEEN REPORTED IN PATIENTS RECEIVING ANDROGENIC ANABOLIC STEROID THERAPY. THESE CYSTS ARE SOMETIMES PRESENT WITH MINIMAL HEPATIC DYSFUNCTION, BUT AT OTHER TIMES THEY HAVE BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH LIVER FAILURE. THEY ARE OFTEN NOT RECOGNIZED UNTIL LIFE-THREATENING LIVER FAILURE OR INTRA-ABDOMINAL HEMORRHAGE DEVELOPS.
WITHDRAWAL OF DRUG USUALLY RESULTS IN COMPLETE DISAPPEARANCE OF LESIONS.
LIVER CELL TUMORS ARE ALSO REPORTED. MOST OFTEN THESE TUMORS ARE BENIGN AND ANDROGEN-DEPENDENT, BUT FATAL MALIGNANT TUMORS HAVE BEEN REPORTED. WITHDRAWAL OF DRUG OFTEN RESULTS IN REGRESSION OR CESSATION OF PROGRESSION OF THE TUMOR. HOWEVER, HEPATIC TUMORS ASSOCIATED WITH ANDROGENS OR ANABOLIC STEROIDS ARE MUCH MORE VASCULAR THAN OTHER HEPATIC TUMORS AND MAY BE SILENT UNTIL LIFE-THREATENING INTRA-ABDOMINAL HEMORRHAGE DEVELOPS. BLOOD LIPID CHANGES THAT ARE KNOWN TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH INCREASED RISK OF ATHEROSCLEROSIS ARE SEEN IN PATIENTS TREATED WITH ANDROGENS OR ANABOLIC STEROIDS. THESE CHANGES INCLUDE DECREASED HIGH-DENSITY LIPOPROTEINS AND SOMETIMES INCREASED LOW-DENSITY LIPOPROTEINS. THE CHANGES MAY BE VERY MARKED AND COULD HAVE A SERIOUS IMPACT ON THE RISK OF ATHEROSCLEROSIS AND CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE.

If this is the mildest steroid, WTF DOES THE REST DO?? LOL!

Check out the side effects from aspirin once! If your worried about Anavar side effects then Steroids probably arnt your thing bro!
Another thing is 100 10mg tabs of anavar is not nearly enough for a cycle.
I think I am gonna shake my computer screen now haha.

I know you should check out the side effect of drinking alcohol or smoking haha! Do you recommend a PCT like Proviron for Anavar? I heard none is needed but just making sure.

I know you should check out the side effect of drinking alcohol or smoking haha! Do you recommend a PCT like Proviron for Anavar? I heard none is needed but just making sure.

You need arimidex/anastrozole and HCG, and perhaps some nolva.

is this your first cycle?

how old are you? weight? hight?
what are you trying to do? (what are you goals for this cycle?)

without knowing any of the above I will say I doubt an anavar only cycle is what you want.

Sorry for not posting that info, stupid of me.

I am 6'1 207 lbs, 21 years old. I have been lifting seriously for 2 and a half years. I am ~10% bodyfat. My goal is not to get humongous or anything like that, I would probably never try anything like the strong oral steroids because I care about my life too much (just my opinion). My goal is to gain more strength(thus choosing Anavar). My size goal is nothing special, I would like to add another 5-10 lbs. I have never taken anything other than creatine in my life, therefore I do believe that Anavar will be potent enough for my body. Of course I would love to add like 2 inches to my arms but I know its impossible with a cycle of Anavar. My diet is very clean, 6 meals per day, 300g of protein per day, etc etc. Tell me what you think man. Thanks.

Top Bottom