Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar concerns

BuffRugbyChick

Hi everyone my boyfriend sent me to this site since he is a member to ask questions for myself about this anavar cycle i want to do,now he has told me that i can get nose bleeds,it can deepen my voice,affect my period and childbirth,i dont plan to have kids and he will be on a cycle the same time as me,but my main concern is that i may have some other sides that my mom may pick up on,now she is nuts so she can't know and i really want to get in a bit better shape for rugby,my diet is great,since he helped me set it all up,and ive have been training about 6 months,so is there anything i should be concerned about?
thanks

You have a lot of room for progress with diet and exercise alone. Given what you just described, I'd focus on that vs considering steroids.

A) you don't need them

B) they are likely to cause you all sorts of problems well beyond those of the drug itself

W6

Welcome Buff! W6 is right - 6 months is a little early to be considering AS just yet because most of the best results for the cost of the risk of sides are based on use of good, consistent dieting and intense training. Also its always better to build a good base and hit your natural potential before adding chemicals. And even more so, you need to understand the pros & con's of AS use, particularly for women. There is tons of info on these boards so spend LOTS of time going through the posts via Search, particularly on anavar & women. I'm sure your b/f can give you lots of insight on the advantages of ana for him, but you need to understand the interaction and the impact on women.

Ask lots of questions and you might want to post your current diet & training as well as current stats & goals. The ladies & our male gurus can probably suggest lots of ways to improve your results naturally too!

There is never an easy way out.........lift for about 3-5 years naturally and then think about a possible cycle........don't do it just because your man is doing it.........most of the side effects from AS are permenant.........think long and hard!!!!!

thanks for all the help guys,ive made great progress since beginning to lift,my boyfriend got me into it back before we were dating and i love it,he also advised against steroids but directed me here so i could come to my own conclusion,thanks again for the help,ill just keep dieting and training hard

i would like to thank you all for your responses aswell,i really didnt want her to go on because of the sides,im glad you guys helped her realize the down side

Top Bottom