Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

anavar @ 50mg for 6 weeks VS. 60mg for 5 weeks

PeterPelco said:
i run 120mg ed for 5 weeks.......50mg is too low IMO

I disagree - I experienced very good strength gains and LBM while dropping a considerable amount of body fat while using 50mg/day.
 
go 60mg for 6 weeks
 
galaxy said:
Go 10 weeks to get the full effect of changes in body composition you get from running 50mgs of var.

Exactly what I was thinking.. Dont know why people are so scared to run orals for 4-6 weeks only. Have some balls.. Shit, next cycle I plan on doing 10 weeks of drol or 10-12 weeks of dbol.. 100mg/ed
 
I think it depends on what else your running with it. If your running other shit with it you will have that synergistic effect. When i ran 80mg for 8 weeks it reigned havor on my joints, yes i looked awesome and my strength was up, but next time i do var it will be at a lower dose and i'll rely on the synergistic effect with other compounds. Nothing wrong with making necessary adjustments during the cycle if needed.
 
I believe timing is very important. For example, taking 10mg's every 3-4 hours is more effective for me than taking it all at one time or even in 2 doses a day. It takes more discipline and yes its a pain in the ass but therapeutic levels rule bro.
 
gautho said:
I believe timing is very important. For example, taking 10mg's every 3-4 hours is more effective for me than taking it all at one time or even in 2 doses a day. It takes more discipline and yes its a pain in the ass but therapeutic levels rule bro.
then do that bro, its whatever is good for ur body, thanks for the K, i hit ya back
 
Starting var soon going to run it 75mgs for 10 weeks. If you can run it at 60mg for 8-10 weeks. I like adding creatine and proviron when I run var by itself.
 
The first time I ran var was the last 7 or 8 weeks of a test/eq cycle. I ran it at 50mg ed...great pumps, hardness and strength but when I run it again I will do 75 or 80mg ed for 7 or 8 weeks definately.
 
Bro You should start at a low dose, say 50mg see how you feel then titrate up 20mg. Don't start off with a high dose, especially if you have never done anavar. Figure out what your body will and will not tolerate in the way of sides with AAS then adjust accordingly. On your next cycle you can start with a solid dose since you know how your body will respond doseage wise.
 
JrOnE said:
Bro You should start at a low dose, say 50mg see how you feel then titrate up 20mg. Don't start off with a high dose, especially if you have never done anavar. Figure out what your body will and will not tolerate in the way of sides with AAS then adjust accordingly. On your next cycle you can start with a solid dose since you know how your body will respond doseage wise.

so u recommend starting at 50...and then in 2 weeks bumping up if need be? how long is it take to start feeling the effects of var? heard alot of different answers on that. thanx bro! k to u.
vic
 
viczeva said:
so u recommend starting at 50...and then in 2 weeks bumping up if need be? how long is it take to start feeling the effects of var? heard alot of different answers on that. thanx bro! k to u.
vic
any one else have a comment on this?
 
viczeva said:
thanx bro! k to u.
vic

first of all confucius say ..................K?............what K???.....:FRlol:

confucius also say.............you and your HDL will soon part company

confucious suggest............you send anavar to me
......................................you send now!!!
......................................(but only if BD brand Ahhhhsoooo)
 
viczeva said:
so u recommend starting at 50...and then in 2 weeks bumping up if need be? how long is it take to start feeling the effects of var? heard alot of different answers on that. thanx bro! k to u.
vic
I ran it at 50mg for 9 weeks with good results try that for me I started getting some good pumps around 10 days.
 
viczeva said:
so u recommend starting at 50...and then in 2 weeks bumping up if need be? how long is it take to start feeling the effects of var? heard alot of different answers on that. thanx bro! k to u.
vic

I would say within 2 weeks of ED use you should be well under way with any noticeable sides or gains. Anavar has half life between 8-12 hours depending on quality and absorption. 50mg is a good start. You can do 25mg 2x ED or 50mg 1x ED.
 
Wootoom said:
60mg/ed way too low of a dose imo, 100mg/ed minimum for me
A little K your way....I totally agree, I was running around 60-70mg/ED for 6 weeks and saw very little results.....var is more mild than I thought it was. Next time it's 120mg minimum. :chomp:

~Alc
 
Alcatraz1662 said:
A little K your way....I totally agree, I was running around 60-70mg/ED for 6 weeks and saw very little results.....var is more mild than I thought it was. Next time it's 120mg minimum. :chomp:

~Alc

120mg/ed..thats what Im talking about! A man with some balls..
 
are you running anavar by itself?

i planned to run 50mg e/d for 7 weeks but im thinkin ima bump it up to 75mg for 8 weeks and add another order of it.
 
ItalianMuscle27 said:
120mg/ed..thats what Im talking about! A man with some balls..
Get big or go home. :chomp:
 
for the ones that do 120 mg for 10 weeks... do u guys get blookwork done after ur cycle? any pct? thanx.
 
a little birdie told me lots of Var is actually Winnie

ask to see a labs test or betetr yet test it your self
 
Top Bottom