Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol And Skinny

ChrisTheDutch

I've been skinny almost all of my life
i eat most of the day but i,m hungry again in a short time
í tried different shakes and mixes and pills (legally) but nothing worked

i was 59'kg and 190cm long (skinny but nice muscled
so the base was there

now i tried oxybolone (oxymetholone) like anadrol
for 2 weeks and now it's the 3rd week and now i'm on proviron i take much proteins and food ,tribulus and creatine and now my weight is 75kg in 2,5 week!
it looks more like it now:D
but i'm afraid after the 6 weeks of training eating and
taking AS that i will fall back
i hearded also if i take AS to long my brain will not make any hormones itself if this is true what time period will that be on
(sorry for bad english im from holland so)
and after taking AS i do not drink anymore no XTC no coke joints or any sort of drugs that is progress already
who had ICQ for a chat over AS

HEY BRO, NEVER DO AN ANADROL ONLY CYCLE. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR PHYSIQUE DO AN INJECTABLE SUCH AS TESTOSTERONE WHICH IN MY OPINION IS THE BEST.

WHY SHOULD YOU ADD A TESTOSTERONE?

WELL MY FRIEND, TESTOSTERONE IS THE MOST ANABOLIC COMPOUND EVER KNOWN TO MAN...LET ME REPEAT IT AGAIN: THE MOST ANABOLIC....AND MUCH MORE ANABOLIC THAN OTHER STEROIDS....ALL OTHER STEROIDS DONT COME CLOSE TO THE MUSCLE BUILDING EFFECTS OF TESTOSTERONE. SURE ANADROL WILL PACK MORE WEIGHT ON YOU. BUT MOST OF IT IS WATER, TESTOSTERONE PACKS MORE MUSCLE THAN WATER, PERIOD. IN TURN BETTER RESULTS.

SO MY SUGGESTION IS:

TRY A TESTOSTERONE FOR 8 WEEKS, AND DURING THE FIRST 4 WEEKS, ADD AN ORAL SUCH AS ANADROL OR DIANABOL, THAT WAY YOU WILL KEPP MOST OF YOUR GAINS. ALSO, GET CLOMID BRO!!! GOOD LUCK.

CTD how old are you??
If you cant gain weight naturally, you will still struggle on gear. I think it comes down to this....if you arent gaining weight, you arent eating enough. How many calories do you take each day?

Also, as Ironbarbarian said, anadrol isnt a good choice for a beginner or for a non-stacking cycle. Alot of that weight you gained will be water and you will very likely lose it.

ChrisTheDutch said:
I've been skinny almost all of my life
i eat most of the day but i,m hungry again in a short time
í tried different shakes and mixes and pills (legally) but nothing worked

i was 59'kg and 190cm long (skinny but nice muscled
so the base was there

now i tried oxybolone (oxymetholone) like anadrol
for 2 weeks and now it's the 3rd week and now i'm on proviron i take much proteins and food ,tribulus and creatine and now my weight is 75kg in 2,5 week!
it looks more like it now:D
but i'm afraid after the 6 weeks of training eating and
taking AS that i will fall back
i hearded also if i take AS to long my brain will not make any hormones itself if this is true what time period will that be on
(sorry for bad english im from holland so)
and after taking AS i do not drink anymore no XTC no coke joints or any sort of drugs that is progress already
who had ICQ for a chat over AS

Top Bottom