Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anadrol and low cal diet

W

WARBIRDWS6

Ok, i'll ask this question again since it really didn't get any responses. how does anadrol react in a low calorie diet? we're talking high protein, but low carbs and low cals.

I posted else where that I have used 1 tab per day with 400mg test Enanthate per week when cutting and loved it. I like to do it backwords, bulking drugs when I cut and things like primo deca Eq, when I bulk. I think that it works better that way. the bulking drugs help keep you full and strong when you are cutting sure they make you hold some water but not as much as when bulking but when you come off you loss the water and the fat is gone but you still have your muscle. as for the bulking the primo,Eq , and deca are great as the base of your stack just add a little bit of test to make up for the amount that you would normaly make and you will grow nice and not get the ungodly "I gained 60lbs but kept 5lbs"

yeah, i was thinking of anadrol and anavar for cutting. the anadrol just for a month. but its IP, so who knows what the hell it actually is. i thought like you said, it should help keep the muscles full, and escpecially with anavar keep me strong. plus i am using T3, so T3 and low cals makes me nervous about burning muscle. therefore i wanted to throw in something else with the anavar other than clen. paranoid. lol.

t-3 by nature is not going to take away from your muscles, it jsut raises the amount of food that you need to eat to stay the same, that is whay every one says to take it with ass, but it is realy know sidderent than if you need 2500 cal to stay right where you are and then you drop them to 2000 you are going to lose muscle the same as if you kept eating 2500cal and the t-3 made you it your matabolisum need 3000

Retarded Bird said:
T3!!!??? i can barely afford the cable modem i have. but i bet you could afford it from the lack of money spent on transportation

Bwhahahahaha:p
T3 is great bro. Very fast internet connection and also helps in a cutting cycle. Its like 2 in 1 kinda deal.

Retarded Bird said:
T3!!!??? i can barely afford the cable modem i have. but i bet you could afford it from the lack of money spent on transportation

hahaha, u continue to make me laugh retard

Go retard go! :)

Oh yea... I like yer wheels WARBIRDWS6... :)

Top Bottom