Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

An endurance athlete’s experience with GW

No hijacking here, I appreciate the info! I will definitely up my vit C and see if it makes a difference, especially while on GW. Again, thanks for the input.

The immune system can be crazy at times, especially if the body gets overwhelmed. It can force the immune system to create antibodies that often cross react to more than just what they were created to defend the body against. With that in mind there is always a possibility some component of GW can trigger the immune system in some people. The power of vit C lies not only in its ability to "power" the immune system but also helps to calm it.

I have had a few herniated discs for years as well as a knee that I have had surgery on for torn meniscus. I know my body pretty well as can use these injuries as a gauge of inflammation in my body. For some reason, not sure why, GW makes these old injuries flare up the longer I take it. The first 4 weeks I am fine then I feel gradual inflammation start to kick in.

Like I said, these are my experiences and individual results will vary. I wanted to post this up as a bit of education for anyone thinking about giving it a try.

I found the same thing, more inflamation while on GW. I think it is because I am able to do so much more so much faster . So really not caused by the GW BUT a result of it.

I have taken GW501516 for several extended periods (3 to 4 months) over the last 1 ½ years and wanted to post a few thoughts for those thinking about giving it a try.

• It seems to be most effective the first 4 weeks you take it. The longer you take it the less effective it is.
  • I find it more effective if I have a one week loading phase (front load).
  • Dosing between 10 to 20 mgs per day seem to be the best dose for endurance benefits. I have seen increased endurance at around 5 mg per day but I think you are selling yourself short at this dose.
  • I have found it easier to bruise while on GW.
  • I have found a small cut will bleed more while on GW.
  • I have found increased inflammation while on GW.
  • I have found the gains you make on GW will stick around as long as you keep up with your training program.
  • You need to take at least one to two months off between cycles, preferably more if possible.

Like I said, I wanted to share my experiences but individual results will vary.

Very nice write up, thank you for logging this.

Top Bottom