Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ameri-Cell Labs-LOG

completelund

Hello everyone, new to the site but noticed that NO ONE seems to actually post a log of the new Ameri-Cell labs mass stack. Here's the deal, ran tren-nds by itself for 4 weeks and noticed decreased body fat, strength/stamina gains, and probably added an inch on my arms..What would you guys like to see me run for another 4-8 weeks? I am very intrigued by the IGF-1, but again I have seen no logs on it..EPOC im not sure what to think about it to be honest, as i already take an arginine complex every single day anyway..

So tell me what you think and want to say, the tren is for sure going down again, should I add the IGF-1?? Thoughts!

Hit it up bro! Whatever you run I will follow...I used American Cellular Labs Tren Extreme years ago, legit product back then...run the Mass Stack!!!

Run them together! I'm running both Tren NDS and XGF toghether right now as well. Been 1 week and I notice some pretty decent gains in the gym. Whats more noticeable is how fast you recover, and how little sleep i need. I went from sleeping 10 hours a night to 7 hours, and feeling energized all day! Awesome stuff... looking forward to a log!

Looks like we're going with the whole shebang! oooooo YEAHHHH! So i'll take some pics and put em up and run these puppies together giving you guys all some daily input from my side, anything certain you want me to do feel free and ask

Top Bottom