Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I eating enough?

Thadon

Breakfast
--7:00
-4 Eggs, 2 bannana's, OJ, and Whey protein W/ Milk

7:50
-Bowl of Oatmeal

Lunch: Hamburger, apple

--3:30
-Oatmeal, and Veggies

4:00-Workout

5:00-Supper: Chicken (Hamburger, Steak, or some meat), Rice (OR potato, etc), veggies, and an apple.

6:00-Work

10:30
-Whey Protein W/ Water, and Cottage Cheese.

Doesn't seem like i'm eating that much. Would beef jerkey be a good food to eat while i'm at work and school?
Lunch is basically nothing, that's why I eat a bowl of oatmeal before school too.

That's not much, I can only eat at those times bascially because the other times i'm at school or work.

Thanks

How much do you weigh now?

Are you trying to Gain? Loose? Maintain?

Sit down an add up, even at a close quess, the total Protein, Carbs, and Fat grams and Calories, it will give you a good idea with just that. Do the Math.

you are NOT eating enough no matter if you are cutting or bulking. If cutting, eliminate milk,OJ,bananas,apple. Regardless if you are cutting or bulking you should Eat fish chicken and turkey and eliminate the powders.

Quaker oats.

I weigh 165, trying to gain muscle mass.

Have any suggestions on when to eat the fish, chicken, and others?

So you suggest not having Whey powder with milk in the morning, and with water before I go to bed?

Lunch, I have no control over that.

The rest I can control but the times I eat really suck.

Thadon said:
Quaker oats.

I weigh 165, trying to gain muscle mass.

Have any suggestions on when to eat the fish, chicken, and others?

So you suggest not having Whey powder with milk in the morning, and with water before I go to bed

Lunch, I have no control over that.

The rest I can control but the times I eat really suck.

How come you dont have any control over lunch Just curious... because you can just prepare your meals before hand and take with you.

Yeah that's what I thought.

I know I am not eating enough...Should I eat more before I work out? More for supper? More after work?

And what should I eat at those times, I know eating certain things at certain times is bad.

Top Bottom