Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alycat

ok this is a really embarrassing question... however I'm setting up my custom foods on fit day...
Eggs: 1 Egg whites is 16 cals and 3/0/0 (I believe)
1 yolk is? cals and ?/?/?

I can't find it on fit day... sorry me so stupid

Last edited:
alycat said:
ok this is a really embarassing question... however I'm setting up my cutome foods on fit day...

I can't find it on fit day... sorry me so stupid :(

Eggs are in Fitday -- I list mine separately by yolk & white..... Go to "All Foods" then "Dair & Eggs" then "Eggs" and you will see a list of eggs along with yolk only & white only then when you add them to your foods, add based on the size of the egg.....

alycat said:
ok this is a really embarassing question... however I'm setting up my cutome foods on fit day...

I can't find it on fit day... sorry me so stupid :(
If you type 1 whole egg on the search. Then it brings up the nutrients. Then click on serving.... Under serving it will say large, jumbo... yaddie yadie yah...
Type in Egg yolk in the search... It comes up with Egg, Yolk raw and then it will say serving, under serving they have one large egg yolk... or you can mash up your yolks and see how many equal a portion of a cup size and you can do it that way. I'm sure that's clear as mud...

THis is a dumb question...but

cant you look on the carton of eggs itself??

its usually always all the fat and half the protein

The Shadow said:
THis is a dumb question...but

cant you look on the carton of eggs itself??

its usually always all the fat and half the protein
Yeah but if you are at work, you don't have the carton with you... It's really not that hard once you get the hang of it on that website. Then you'll have it in your stored foods once you use it.

The Shadow said:
THis is a dumb question...butcant you look on the carton of eggs itself??its usually always all the fat and half the protein

smart ass... I buy my eggs form the Mennonites (24 flats) they usually don't write that nutrient contents on the their reusable cartons thanks for the thought though... :argue: lol!

thanks GIRLS lol! :p ... I haven't been on fitday until this am... it becoming very user friendly... Thanks

alycat said:
smart ass... I buy my eggs form the Mennonites (24 flats) they usually don't write that nutrient contents on the their reusable cartons thanks for the thought though... :argue: lol!

LOL

well unless they have the size of the egg..just approximate - lol

those damn Mennonites

Top Bottom