I stay on year round of AAS, GH and cycle my slin and IGF every few months. What I do for aas is just switch up drugs every 10-16 weeks and thats about it. For example if I am on a cycle of test at 500mg a week, deca at 600mg per week and and maybe dbol at 30mg ed ill run this cycle for 12-14 weeks except the bol of course which I will run for no more than 4 weeks and then after that i may do prop at 100mg eod, masteron at 100mg eod and maybe 600mg wk of EQ or Primo and so on.....I have regular blood work and I am in perfect working order I do come off 2 times per year just for obvious reasons but only for 6 weeks, 3 of those week i am on hcg, nolva and exemestane and 3 weeks on nothing, I feel its enough time just to allow my natural levels to rise enough to keep them in working order.