Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

question:

would it be okay to start a test booster within the last 2 weeks of ending a cycle of SARMS? and continue on for another 2 weeks when finished sarms? want to take all necesary precautions

also what is with these people complaining about fake sarms, i hope the sites sponsors are legit !:faint:

Adressing you and the previous poster, I can 100% gauruntee that getting your SARMs from Sarmssearch will ensure the best quality out there. The other board sponsors are legit as well from my experience, but I've had the best results with SS.

And yes, you can do that.

Hey can you mix GW-50 with aas? or any other sarms with aas? Im on trt and wanna knw if the effects will be any good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

I'm with Dylan o this one - GW and AAS would complement each other very well.

As for other SARMs, some people think that OSTA and S4 compete with AAS for the androgen receptor and that you'll see equal or lesser effects if you try to run them both at the same time. Its still up for debate really, wouldnt hurt to try it outand see for yourself.

I'm sure that just like with any substance, running a natty test booster for too long will cause downregulataion and make your new heightened level of test feel like you did before the cycle, but I wouldnt think 12 weeks would do that to you.

Its not ESSENTIAL that you run SARMs for 8 weeks, thats just a good number given the standard concentration on th market and a good guideline for how long you can safely run. I would still highly recommend it and you'll be fine with your test booster.

okay, dylan reccomended taking a mini PCT - unleased/post cycle - bridge.
this would put me well over a 12 week cycle, i am kind of 'iffy' about this?

okay so if i ran it 6-7 week it would be fine? i thought i was reading many reports on people getting best around 8 weeks, no more.

The 7th and 8th week of osta is hands down the best.

I have to remind myself I worked that body part out already, soreness is almost impossible.

okay, dylan reccomended taking a mini PCT - unleased/post cycle - bridge.
this would put me well over a 12 week cycle, i am kind of 'iffy' about this?

okay so if i ran it 6-7 week it would be fine? i thought i was reading many reports on people getting best around 8 weeks, no more.

bro, run the cycle 8 weeks... im not just saying that to say it... its the most beneifical... you are just selling yourself short if you don't... its not going to hurt you to run it that way at all...

if you need a break from a test booster for a few weeks at the start of the cycle then that is fine but hcgenerate i completely different from unleashed/post cycle... you need to read up on these things and understand what they consist of and what they are utilized for... i take all of this into consideration before recommending anything to anyone bro...

hi.
am not from english speakin country, so don't laugh too much, lol.
wanna buy 3 bottle of osta, but got some questions for ya:

1. dosage - my current bw is 215, am about 6'1 tall, no muscles and not that damn fat - look here

back.jpg

see? i just don't know where all that bw really hidden, maybe in bones, i dunno. so how u think - 25mg per day would be enough for me? goal here is just bulk - dirty, clean - i don't care at all.

2. prolactin levels - when i was running gaspari nutririon Viridex XT (which based around daa and u recommended using it on sarm cycle), i've got prolo of 858 after a month, while reference levels was 73-407 - fuck man, i don't wanna do it again, so what can i do with this shit?
and am not sure that HCGenerate is awailable for me here.

3. red blood cells count - i have already pretty high hemoglobin level in my blood, from childhood, i think it's a genetic thing and just a feature of my body. today's erythrocytes count is about 5.57, reference 4.30-5.70 - can i use osta safely in this case?

bro, run the cycle 8 weeks... im not just saying that to say it... its the most beneifical... you are just selling yourself short if you don't... its not going to hurt you to run it that way at all...

if you need a break from a test booster for a few weeks at the start of the cycle then that is fine but hcgenerate i completely different from unleashed/post cycle... you need to read up on these things and understand what they consist of and what they are utilized for... i take all of this into consideration before recommending anything to anyone bro...

okay perfect. so what you are saying is to run the test booster for x amount of weeks, than for PCT , continue test booster, or just run unleashed/pct/bridge?
i have never taken aas, so this pct stuff would be new, and necessary i guess
couldn't i just use, unleased/post cycle & erase pro ?

i have been reading up here and there, i just didn't think that SARMS would be this powerful of substance, in relation to shutdown/suppression/high estrogen etc

hi.
am not from english speakin country, so don't laugh too much, lol.
wanna buy 3 bottle of osta, but got some questions for ya:

1. dosage - my current bw is 215, am about 6'1 tall, no muscles and not that damn fat - look here

back.jpg

see? i just don't know where all that bw really hidden, maybe in bones, i dunno. so how u think - 25mg per day would be enough for me? goal here is just bulk - dirty, clean - i don't care at all.

2. prolactin levels - when i was running gaspari nutririon Viridex XT (which based around daa and u recommended using it on sarm cycle), i've got prolo of 858 after a month, while reference levels was 73-407 - fuck man, i don't wanna do it again, so what can i do with this shit?
and am not sure that HCGenerate is awailable for me here.

3. red blood cells count - i have already pretty high hemoglobin level in my blood, from childhood, i think it's a genetic thing and just a feature of my body. today's erythrocytes count is about 5.57, reference 4.30-5.70 - can i use osta safely in this case?

i'll help you as much as possible if you promise to get rid of that tube t.v... LOLLL

25 mg is fine but don't expect to be putting on crazy amounts of size with sarms... 4-7 lbs. is within reason...

you have nothing to worry about with prolactin or red blood cells...

needtobuildmuscle ships international so you can order hcgenerate... if not, then run a test booster alongside of it...

you are fine to run ostarine at 25mg a day but do not exceed 25 mg a day...

okay perfect. so what you are saying is to run the test booster for x amount of weeks, than for PCT , continue test booster, or just run unleashed/pct/bridge?
i have never taken aas, so this pct stuff would be new, and necessary i guess
couldn't i just use, unleased/post cycle & erase pro ?

i have been reading up here and there, i just didn't think that SARMS would be this powerful of substance, in relation to shutdown/suppression/high estrogen etc

bro, its a mini pct... you act like they cause major shutdown... its more precautionary than anything but longer term use can cause some slight suppression... you do not need the test booster you are running on cycle in pct... i never once said that... i laid out the best pct for you... what you decide to run is up to you but the one i laid out for you works great with sarms...

^ this. If you're worried about running your test booster for that long, take a couple weeks break between that and your PCT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom