Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people questioning sarms in last few posts.

1. These things are great and I would use sarms1, unique use to be great but they went downhill and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
2. I did a lgd cycle gained some good weight got some good strength gains and just couldn't stop eating.
3. Sarms are nothing like PH in terms of damage to your body however make sure you have a great Pct either way.

Dylan will chime in soon to answer you all though

Dylan - do you recommend sarms1 triple stack or uniquemicals products? The reason I ask is that I want the best quality but $350 is steep for me. I want to be able to pay my bills too. Are there any discount codes for sarms1? Thanks :)

I want to do a LGD and GW cycle to lower my bf and gain some lean muscle , can someone tell me how should i run it ? What dosage ? How long should i run it and how to take it ?

Should I use a pct for a 6 week cycle of 25mg osta per day? If so what would you gents recommend. Additionally, should I take anything during?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

We stock 99.8% pure powder and Injectable ITPP) Myo-inositol trispyrophosphate, Jolly Roger, Golden Energy , Dexamethasone Herbal, Full speed, Top Speed and many more .

Our prices are negotiable depending on the order. Our services are high quality. Delivery is 100% discreet and privacy is guaranteed.. do contact for more detail. call or text 1408) 753-0672 or email us [email protected]

what would S4 be like on a good amount of work out effort and decent diet as opposed to good diet and bad diet? I'm curious on the outcomes

Currently on TRT, and just got a bottle of LGD, obviously I don't need to do any PCT because I'm not natty, but anything else I'm missing besides the Sarm itself. Also how in the hell do I dose it. It seems 10mg a day does the job. I'm confused on how many doses come in a 30ml bottle, different answers from all over the place. Would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom