Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha. I have a feeling that part of it is that I have cut out caffeine as well, besides pre-workout.

Another question is, at what point would it be good to start HCGENERATE?

I have been running just LGD for 4 weeks now...ran 10 mg for first 3 weeks (I have 10 MG per pill) and had good gains with no issues/sides so I decided to increase to 20 mg for the last week. This AM I felt my nipples and I think I may just be freaking myself out but I noticed a little soreness and can't tell if a little swollen but it may just be in my head. Can you get gyno from this dosage of LDG? I never ran any AAS or anything like this before in my life so I've never been down this road before don't know how sensitive I am to gyno. The only sides I've seen so far is a little increase aggression throughout the entire cycle and recently starting to see some slight acne/pimples in places I haven't seen since I was like 18. I'm 32 year old male. Please let me know what I should do I'm hoping to now just reduce back to 10 mg? or can I just get right off this stuff as I'm a little nervous now and would rather just end the cycle? please let me know what I should do. Also I have no SERMS clomid etc. available as I've never done any AAS or anything like that. thanks.

considering a sarms cycle
im canadian and all i can get is
GW-1516
Mk-2866
LGD-4033
MK-677

Im looking to gain some lean mass and maybe drop a little fat. Its usually cheaper to get a few of the same bottles so id be leaning towards a stack of two sarms of those. Id also like a quick review of what to expect from them.
Thanks guys
......also ill prob be taking cjc-1295 Dac and ipram

considering a sarms cycle
im canadian and all i can get is
GW-1516
Mk-2866
LGD-4033
MK-677

Im looking to gain some lean mass and maybe drop a little fat. Its usually cheaper to get a few of the same bottles so id be leaning towards a stack of two sarms of those. Id also like a quick review of what to expect from them.
Thanks guys
......also ill prob be taking cjc-1295 Dac and ipram

I'm new to the site, so I'm not sure if this is an acceptable question; but which companies have effective and reliable osta? Uniquemicals and Sarms1 seem to be popular on here. I know people who run osta products from Blackstone labs and androgenix labs. Thoughts on any of the above?

Last edited:
Ok ..I have a legit question..
Are Sarm/Serms legit ? or more prohormone crap more toxic far less result garbage. I did my test cycle of test E and a nice pct of Clomid "had horrible side effect "geographic tongue" was looking for something atleast somewhat productive that won't leave me with zombie tongue!

LOT OF QUESTIONS (SARM + PEPTIDE and synergy)

ello guys,

I would like a pieces of your wisdom on a cycle (fat loss mainly, with minimal lean body mass waste).

I've discovered SARM (over the internet, haven't tried yet) and it seems that the stack S4, Ostarine, Cardarine does well.

But I always wanted to experience some GH increase effect, and now peptides are more researched I may go for it. I've read about also MK-677 (not a peptide but raise GH still) and it seems interesting.

I will be using small dose of T3 (50mcg max), my question is the following:
What would be better: the "low pulse but frequent way" CJC-1295 (with DAC) + MK-677 (long active GHRH + GHRP)
the "pulse way" Mod GRF 1-29 + Ipamorelin
Or the mix: MK-677 + Mod GRF 1-29 OR CJC-1295 (DAC) + mod GRF 1-29

If I understand, the best is two dose two fast acting GHRH and GHRP at the same time. But I am not so sure and need to ask you, is there still a synergy for some "long active" CJC-1295 for example and a short active Ipamorelin. Or a long active MK-677 with a short active Mod GRF 1-29?

Also, a way to answer would be to determinate if its better to have a long lasting GHRH or a long lasting GHRP?

Does anyone knows if this GH pulse enhancement goes well with the SARM stacks? Enough to block T3 catabolic effect?

If you would have to recommend me the most cost efficient cycle (or at least, the least different compound) that would help me burn fat (along with T3) while blocking the muscle wasting (im not looking into putting LBM). what would it be?

Last question, how would you rate LGD-4033 against other SARM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom