Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

I'm using S1 products long ago. But today I opened my new LGD bottle and... the liquid was not yellow, it's orange?!
The hell should I do now? Still use it?
S4 is still green, GW still pink, and the Osta still blue. But why is the LGD orange now? Was one of the bottles I ordered not that long time ago. The stuff from the first parcel is still yellow, only from the second parcel is orange....

Please, need advise before get poisoned :D

Hi, found some Ostarine on another site 25mg/ml. I'm hoping it's legit as It separates after sitting and needs to shaken to remix! Is this normal? It's only a 30 day supply so I will need more if I go past 4 weeks. I am using this in conjunction with tes, Eq and arimadex that I am currently on. Looking for any advice u might have. Is there a better place to purchase the Osterine if I need more. I am 54 and have low T.

Quadzla

Thanks man! Have you run them together? If so how was your experience with it? If i run it as you suggested gw on osta pct, what kind of dosing would you recommend? 25 for osta and 10 for gw?

I'd definitely run them at 25mg for the osta and 20mg for gw. It's a nice combination for cutting especially, and it's great if you are new to anabolics

I need to bite the bullet and do this I am doing a spartan race in about 30 days I need to cut some fat plus I heard this would help with endurance? This exact stack was recommended. I am not playing around with s4 that vision stuff scares me.

So I've done hours upon hours of research on sarms in general and specifically GW-1516. I decided to order some from superior pep and give it a try. I am sensitive to anything i put in my body and I usually start off with half the recommended amount or less. This gw-1516 comes in 10mg/ml. I have read that people use up to 20mg daily so I started today dosed at 7.5mg. I had just eaten a large meal about 30 min prior. I noticed the solution wasn't pure throughout (bluish color with small floating particles). I shook it as best I could and took it straight and chased it with a swallow of water. After about 15-20 min, I began to feel a little dizzy and hot at the same time. I noticed my heart rate was increased and it felt like it was more difficult to breathe. Over the next 20 min, the effects became more pronounced to where I was almost breaking a sweat just sitting. I felt an odd energy...almost like ephedrine (I felt like I almost couldn't sit still) and my feet and hands felt clammy and tingles off and on. After an hour or so these effects wore off (not entirely) and now 7 hours later I have a steady headache and just don't feel right. I have read about the sides of this chemical and plenty of reviews and nothing like this I have come across has come up.
Can anyone chime in if they have used this brand or had any similar experiences to this type of sarm? I'm positive I won't be putting this in my body a second time. Once was scary enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom