Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

Hi guys and girls,

I feel that I really must tell you that Sarms1 is great. I ordered the 9th and I got my lgd today. 6 days transport time to the north of Sweden is unreal. It takes 2-3days for pakages to get from Stockholm up to where I live close to the arctic circle. That is for stuff that do not have to go thru custums.

Thanks Sarms1.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Hi guys and girls,

I feel that I really must tell you that Sarms1 is great. I ordered the 9th and I got my lgd today. 6 days transport time to the north of Sweden is unreal. It takes 2-3days for pakages to get from Stockholm up to where I live close to the arctic circle. That is for stuff that do not have to go thru custums.

Thanks Sarms1.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

They have the best shipping speed, especially international, that I have ever seen... That's great bro... Im glad you received everything so quickly... Enjoy the cycle!

Finished PCT for LGD cycle, without a SERM as had inssues with NOLVA side effects and lab results show my test at 12.8 - which I think is normal for a 30 year old male, everything else tested was spot!

One question, my testicle size did fluctuate on cycle towards end when dosage was about 7mg daily, does testicle cycle dictate that you are suppressed?

Next run will include AGGUYS liquid clomid and HCGENERATE ES in PCT, as I farkin LOVED LGD......

Finished PCT for LGD cycle, without a SERM as had inssues with NOLVA side effects and lab results show my test at 12.8 - which I think is normal for a 30 year old male, everything else tested was spot!

One question, my testicle size did fluctuate on cycle towards end when dosage was about 7mg daily, does testicle cycle dictate that you are suppressed?

Next run will include AGGUYS liquid clomid and HCGENERATE ES in PCT, as I farkin LOVED LGD......

Bloodwork dictates if your suppressed... You shod ALWAYS be running hcgenerate alongside your sarms to prevent atrophy and to keep auppression to a minimum

Thanks for clarification, I ran hcgenerate on cycle, but still saw changes in testicle size.....so looking at something stronger next run

Hey bro do U know of any issues with gw and male fertiliy? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom