Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All about SARMs :)

Great info in this thread. I love both Ostarine and S-4. The only complaint I've had had to do with the manufacturer. Since I've switched to a reputable one (Sarmssearch), I've had nothing but good results. I think the stuff I used before was under-dosed.

Great info in this thread. I love both Ostarine and S-4. The only complaint I've had had to do with the manufacturer. Since I've switched to a reputable one (Sarmssearch), I've had nothing but good results. I think the stuff I used before was under-dosed.

I've never used anything but SARMSSEARCH (for my lab rats) and I never will until they give me a reason to.

Great product.......or so my rats tell me.

Just finishing up a 8 week cycle of osta and Anavar. I was running the Anavar at 50mg a day and osta at 15mg a day. Was just a practice run for a possible bridge. Felt the Anavar at first then noticed then didn't notice the hardness in my muscles when the osta began to kick in after a while I had slow strength gain and about 2 kilos of muscles over the 8 weeks. Gd recomp I dropped the osta about week six because I thought it may have been affecting the Anavar and days after felt like my strength went up and my muscles hardened again. Any one have an idea why this may be? My skin started to get bit oily but that went after I stopped. One gd thing I noticed is that it makes my joints less dry. I didn't use the board sponsors stuff. Not trying to bash the stuff here a gd tool for bridge or pct but I wouldn't go out and compare them to any AAS. Very mild in all aspects.

I've never used anything but SARMSSEARCH (for my lab rats) and I never will until they give me a reason to.

Great product.......or so my rats tell me.

They tell me the same thing bro! :D

I'd never roll with anyone other than SS for my Osta

My Rats love the Sarmssearch stuff too. They have been asking for more and I think they are going to try some SS S4 soon!

I noticed in my rats that on S4 their weightroom energy and endurance was through the freakin roof.

They were staying in the gym for 2-3 hours of intense lifting and/or cardio.

Just finishing up a 8 week cycle of osta and Anavar. I was running the Anavar at 50mg a day and osta at 15mg a day. Was just a practice run for a possible bridge. Felt the Anavar at first then noticed then didn't notice the hardness in my muscles when the osta began to kick in after a while I had slow strength gain and about 2 kilos of muscles over the 8 weeks. Gd recomp I dropped the osta about week six because I thought it may have been affecting the Anavar and days after felt like my strength went up and my muscles hardened again. Any one have an idea why this may be? My skin started to get bit oily but that went after I stopped. One gd thing I noticed is that it makes my joints less dry. I didn't use the board sponsors stuff. Not trying to bash the stuff here a gd tool for bridge or pct but I wouldn't go out and compare them to any AAS. Very mild in all aspects.

I don't think anyone here is seriously "comparing" the results you will see from a bodybuilding supplement to any form of AAS.......I think any comparison made is simply for reference point purposes.

On the surface it sounds like your problem is a classic inhibition case, but I have a few problems accepting that:

1. SARMS is not supposed to competitively or non-competitively inhibit the androgen receptor
2. Anvar has little to no androgenic effects, and so you really shouldnt see much increased effects from the SARMS (however, you still shouldnt see decreased effects)...

Since Anvar is 5-alpha reduced, SARMS would probably work better in amplifying effects of something able to convert to dihydro (just a theory of mine).

Top Bottom