Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

alcohol

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
I am not used to drink but when you have a business meal you "have to" drink wine (and sometimes champagne)

are those calories easy to burn (doing cardio) like carbs ?
or, are they quickly stored as fat ?

I think it would depend on what the rest of the meal consisted of. But i think in general the alochol is burned quickly....as a reult the other foods wlll not be used as a primary source of energy.

I could be wrong though.

You should be fine considering that some studies show up to 2 drinks (12 oz of wine) per day for males is actually beneficial in cardiovascular disease. However, it is also believed that the antioxidant and polyphenols within the wines are responsible for these benefits. I guess if all else fails, just keep this in mind as a good thing to cheer ya up.

However, a drink every now and then is not gonna hurt so I wouldn't stress it big guy.

Alcohol will either be used as heat in the form of NADP or stored or used for energy in the form of NADH. In the case of it being used and stored for energy, just make sure you are NOT eating over your daily caloric intake. Try to stay away from eating any fatty food (especially trans and saturated) as they will more easily be stored as fat. Maybe a protein and vege combination might be of more benefit.

Ahhh, what the heck am I making this so difficult for...lol...just have a good time bro...you probably deserve it. Just don't get sloshed...lol.

BMJ

OK thanks for the info

and let's drink a glass of Don Perignon to celebrate it
:beer: :martini:

Top Bottom