Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alcohol while trying to loose weight

I have been on a cut diet for about 5 months and recently started drinking one light beer after every workout along with a protein shake. I have read alot about post workout sugar/simple carb intake and have found through experience that simple carb/sugar intake right after a workout (in moderation) can actually assist you in cutting fat. Beer can be very nutritious if consumed at the right time and in the proper amount. Just my opinion but I have honestly been making better cuts while doing this.

This fukin blows big time... my girlfriend and I are having a babyshower this weekend and I'm on a CKD cut. Haven't drank in forever and thought having about 5 mini coronas would be okay. It being saturday and saturday being the first day of my carb up I thought it was fine. =/

I have been on a cut diet for about 5 months and recently started drinking one light beer after every workout along with a protein shake. I have read alot about post workout sugar/simple carb intake and have found through experience that simple carb/sugar intake right after a workout (in moderation) can actually assist you in cutting fat. Beer can be very nutritious if consumed at the right time and in the proper amount. Just my opinion but I have honestly been making better cuts while doing this.

:drink2:.................:dance2:

Last edited:
This fukin blows big time... my girlfriend and I are having a babyshower this weekend and I'm on a CKD cut. Haven't drank in forever and thought having about 5 mini coronas would be okay. It being saturday and saturday being the first day of my carb up I thought it was fine. =/

Just do it dude. Jesus. Are you a bro bodybuilder?

Have some fun with life.

alcohol actually cant be stored as fat

u could drink vodka all day and never gain weight

the way alcohol make su gain weight is its burned before any other calories

hence if you drink vodka, anything you eat while vodkas stays in ur system will be stored, once all the alcohol is burned ur body will return to burning cabrs and fats proteins as energy

this is why PURE alcoholics are always skinny,

when i say alochol i dont mena beer and wine, these arent alcohol, im refering to spirits

to OP, alcohol doesnt spike insulin, so since ur on CKD you could drink vodka with diet coke and u wouldnt gain much weight

just try cut out fats few hours before you drink, and make sure u last meal is pure protein, and ull be sweet

next day u can return to CKD

Are you sure about this bro? I've read that 5% of all alcohol gets immediately stored as fat. Also that if alcohol drinking puts you over your calorie totals for the day it's getting stored as fat as well. Also about insulin, i've read that since vodka is made from potatoes it can be insulingenic.

Top Bottom