Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alcohol getting the body into ketosis faster?

PsychoSkitz

What do you guys think about this.

A guy at the gym told me alcohol helps the body get into ketosis faster, or if it's already in ketosis it will get the body into a deeper level of ketosis.

Any of this legit?

Well, the answer is YES and NO...
This was one of my main question when I took my MicroBiology years ago...so, in fact, alcohol does increase the release of ketones they are not good, because alcohol slows down your metabolism and will definitely not help ketosis. Why you ask...because: take a moment and think about it, how do you make alcohol?> from sugar...so alcohol in turn WOULD not help or Put you into ketosis, it will actually throw you out of ketosis...I have personal research to back it up; I've tried alcohol while in VERY DEEP ketosis and, as a consequence of the alcohol, I was thrown out of Ketosis. To prove this was accurate, I did the experiment over 7 times w/ the same results + a friend of mine had the same results too.
P.S. One that cares about health is the one who is cautious of what they put in their body. Alcohol can be deadly to your liver and, in my view, should not be a factor considered in a bodybuilder's arsenal.
My 2cents
Mr.X:cool:
[email protected]

alcohol equals estrogen?

i have read that alcohol is very estrogenic. it said that it messes up your liver so that it cannot break down estrogen. anyone know if this is true?

Alcohol acts through the following ways:
A. It reduces coronary artery spasm in response to stress

B. it increases coronary blood flow

C. It reduces blood pressure

D. It reduces blood insulin level

E. It increases estrogen levels

This is based on numerous studies I've read, but there are a lot of worse negatives I can list.
My2cents
Mr.X:cool:

These facts on what alcohol does are true but one must realize that they come from small amounts of consumption. I don't think there are many doctors out there that would try dispute that a glass of red wine before bed has a net benifit. but a 12 pack of bud ice and a pint of jack black is a diffrent story.:cool:

Top Bottom