Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuterol Issues

The Guyyy

Hey guys,

So my friend and I just started taking albuterol to aid with fat loss and we've both noticed that once the effects wear off it is kind of difficult to breath. We aren't running a high dose at all and we haven't even been running it for 2 weeks. To be specific, I've been taking 1.5-2mgs 2-4 times per day (never more than 6mgs in one day, and always 3-5 hours apart) and I take a whole day off every 5 days. Also, I take benadryl at night every 4 days. I'm just wondering if this is a normal side effect, why it happens, and if there's anything I can do to prevent it (aside from stopping).

Here are my stats:

22 years old
6'3
206lbs
13.4%bf
Been working out for over 7 years off an on, and consistently over the past 2 years.
Diet is good, not a lot of bad fats or bad carbs or processed foods.

the first thing about compounds like albuterol and clen that people forget is that its a bronchodilator. that means it dilates the bronchi and bronchioles, decreasing resistance in the respiratory airway and increasing airflow to the lungs...once these effects wear off and you go back to the way you were breathing before, of course you won't be used to it. took me a little getting used to...some adjust better, some don't.

and hopefully you got your albuterol at Chemical Need.. the stuff tastes amazing and worked well for me.

Thank you for your response. See, I have researched this compound extensively, as well as beta 2 andrenergic receptor agonists in general and full on adrenaline, but none of my research has shown me why it causes this "rebound" effect. It certainly makes sense in a broscience way, but I'm just a little hesitant to put my faith in something that isn't backed by studies. It could have something to do with the PSNS and trying to reach homeostasis, but the fact that I'm struggling to breath every night makes me think that something is amiss. I'm currently taking a couple days off to see how long it takes for my body to recover. It kinda sucks tho because this stuff definitely works for fat loss, and it also makes me stronger/ able to work out longer.

If you put things into your body to fuck with the normal way it runs, you're gonna see effects of it.

Top Bottom