Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuterol Effects

solbre

What are the Effects of albuterol? Will it give good energy and a great fat loos?
Im going to stack it with GW-501516 for a good resultat!

I was given a very good cycle from Dylan Gemelli!

But what to expect on albuterol?

If diet and do cardio you will get a decent fat loss with albuterol it's much better alternative to clen when it comes to side effects I noticed only shaking hands
With it but I'm not nervous and can't sleep like when I was on clen

Sent from my GT-I9295 using EliteFitness

Dylan has a pretty informative video on youtube. This should answer allot of questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY5JMPEIio0

AG-Guys has legit albuterol too

Thanks, looking good! Dylan is very good at what he is doing!!

The only problem is the customs... Do you think that it will be any problem? I live in Norway and the customs are strict here.. So if i order albuterol i maybe get a ticket..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to your doctor and tell him you have trouble breathing when you exercise, say you start wheezing. They will prescribe you albuterol 99% of the time

Go to your doctor and tell him you have trouble breathing when you exercise, say you start wheezing. They will prescribe you albuterol 99% of the time

Maybe, but the inhaler that you would get won't have nearly enough albuterol to run a cutting cycle like the one Dylan proposed. You will need to get the liquid form as you need to take several mg a day. Inhaling that much albuterol would probably be dangerous anyway. Each puff of a typical albuterol inhaler is measured in micrograms so it would be very impractical to go that route.

I have used albuterol and personally i dont think it did jack shit for me .. Nothing very noticeable . I remember shaking alot at times and thats about it. Diet is key though

Maybe, but the inhaler that you would get won't have nearly enough albuterol to run a cutting cycle like the one Dylan proposed. You will need to get the liquid form as you need to take several mg a day. Inhaling that much albuterol would probably be dangerous anyway. Each puff of a typical albuterol inhaler is measured in micrograms so it would be very impractical to go that route.

Yes and no. Albuterol taken orally has very poor bioavailability, hence why it has to be taken in mgs. So while you can take a 2mg pill of albuterol, the same effects can be achieved with 2 puffs of 90mcg each, at least medicinally this is the way it works. Therefore I believe it should be the same for any bodybuilding applications.

Top Bottom