Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alabama quarterback's gf steals the show at BCS title game

ESPN apologized for Musberger, saying he went too far. Is that fucked up or am I missing something? All he did was point out that she is beautiful and even she doesn't find problem with it.

The world is going insane.

I wish someone, just once, had the nuts to say "no, I wont apologize."

eh it was kind of annoying how he kept going back to her in the stands

She didn't see the need for the apology lol.

Webb has handled her newfound fame (she went from a few thousand Twitter followers to a little more than 228,000 as of Wednesday morning) pretty well. She also seems to realize that there's something a little odd about her being the center of attention after her boyfriend and Alabama actually, you know, won a national championship. She talked about how Alabama's football players need to be the ones getting the attention.

"That's such an accomplishment," Webb said to "Today." "I'm flattered at all the attention, and I'm humbled, but at the same time I think we need to draw back our focus to who the real winners are."

K. Webb: +228,000 and counting.
U.S. social/economic/etc. issues: +meh.

Proof that we are still a very simple species at heart lol.

She is crazy hot.

...now if only she could look a little happier to be at her boyfriend's championship game.

She's breaking up with him if his career ends at college, though. Guaranteed.

Srsly. She could have smiled a little. It's not like the game was all that close haha.

I do not see what the big deal is... She's a good looking girl. There's a million of em. And she ain't Spanish so she ain't that fine.

Top Bottom