Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALA question

CongoJoe

ok let me get this staight here before i end up killing myself. i see people taking up to 1000mg a day of this right, well the pills i have are 100 mgs each. so i can work my way up to this amount? my weight is at 250. so thats about 10 pills or so a day?

I'm at a loss here. I'm not sure where you learned that people here are taking up to 1000 mg per day. I personally go much higher than that at each meal, and some others have also used high doses.

I'm not sure of the connection between your weight and the amount of ALA you want to take. What sort of diet and exercise plan are you on right now?

protien intake is around 300 grms or so a day
carbs are usually lower than 100
fat around 100 with mainly flaxseed oil

my carbs are mainly from vegatables

im trying to drop bodyfat while keeping on lean mass
my height is 6'4" . im already down from 277 to 250. i do cardio at least 4 times a week and weights 4-5 times a week. i have my one or 2 cheat meals a week, and so far i havent seen any problem from cheating a couple times a week, im still shedding off the bodyfat. but everywhere i read i see people taking in ALA. so i was curious in how much i should take.

Top Bottom