Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALA + No Carbs

A

Advaik

What are the effects if you take ALA with no or little carbs (3-4g max) before a meal? Will it still effect fat loss? I might take like 1 cap before each meal on a ketosis diet. Would it be completly useless?

3-4 grams at once, or throughout the day?

At once with no carbs would cause severe hypoglycemia, but spread out throughout the day (in doses no larger than half a gram at one time) wouldn't cross your eyes. It would probably deepen ketosis, and upregulate the GLUT-4 receptors to grab any protein that was turned to glucose via gluconeogenesis. If you're going to go ahead with this, I suggest you play with your doses to see how much you can take without getting the hypoglycemia hungries...

I meant 3-4g carbs a meal. I'd only be taking 1 iceman cap (500mg) with each meal.

Anymore? So ALA with no carb meals is still good for fat loss?

when I took ala without carbs I got VERY LOW blood sugar, it was unpleasant to the extreme.

But it was followed by an amazingly pleasant binge where I fullfilled all of the evil desires that had been festering during my diet.

Top Bottom