Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALA and USAGE...

doubles1

whens the best time to take ALA i just got the gnc one in doses of 50 mg how many mg's per day for you guys? and do you like the product?

I take 1200 mg per day. I havent felt more pumped from it. But I am getting stronger. I think the minimum dose would be like 200 mg.

yo guys these capsules are in 50 mg DOSES for one capsule!!! ahh did i not get the rite thign or soemthign!!!

I've read and used a lot of alpha lipoic acid. 1200 mg/day is right. I'm actually surprised that somebody else out there has done thier homework. Most of these people read the b.s. in the mags about 200mg of ala and believe it. You can get a 100mg or even 250mg pills of ala by several different manufacterers. Try optimum nutrition's. You can get them at Gearnutrition.com . Check out my post's on the discussion board about ALA. I did some research and found out that 1200mg just prior to ingesting certain supplements can increase bioavailability!

dito said:
i got mine from nutriteam.com 180 300 mg capsules for 28 dollars.

i got the exact same thing. I got it in 4 days after I placed my order, and its the best price by far that I have found for ALA.

Top Bottom