Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALA and keto

I really want a definative answer on this too, ive read on the anabolic board where some say it will cause keto. some say it wont.

i just want any help
Can i use ALA on Keto diet ???
Can i use ALA on Keto diet ???:splat:
:D

waht kind of keto diet are u running, ckd with a carb up or keto all week, if u do ckd then it can be used on your carb up days as well as the first one or two days of high fat/low protein ratios to speed up the rate till ketosis. i think it would be a waste of money using it though after a few days with no carbs.

let me know...is this definitive enough for ya?

HELL YES! :D

ALA is a must have on my list of supplements when trying to establish ketosis. Once it is established though, there is no need to keep taking it until you begin your carb-up.

I have been following a 70% protein, 25% fat, and ~5% carb intake for 2-3 days before a refeed, and i am in ketosis by the 2nd day. I take 600mg's with each of my 6 meals. It is unfucking-real. I used to never be able to establish ketosis with that much protein, but this shit is unbelievable....plus, the carb intake is @ around 60 grams, and I usually cannot go above 30 on a CKD when trying to establish ketosis.

BMJ

i will post how can i will cycle my keto diet
week1: only 20 g from carb per day ,protein 200 and more
week2: only 20 g from carb per day ,protein 200 and more
week3: only 20 g from carb per day ,protein 200 and more
week4: only 40 g from carb per day ,protein 200 and more
week5: only 60 g from carb per day ,protein 200 and more
no fat i dont like to use fat maybe all the fat i eat from chesse
all carb i eat from veg and 1 gram from chesse

im trying to run atkinescenter.com low carb diet

how long it will take to get into keto status ?
and how can i get fast into ketone status ?
can i use ala in first 3 week ? dosage ?

Top Bottom