Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALA and CLA

kbp74

Hey

Ok guys I have heard alot of good things and alot of bad things about the above to supps...however the search brings back info on what the supps actually do ....does anyone have any experience in using the above two supps whilst dieting?...and if so at what dosages?

Cheers
K

CLA only really works in heavier individuals (read: obiese). It doesn't seem to carry much effect for the normal to healthy person.

ALA don't know enough about it to say how well it works. From what I understand it works somewhat like creatine, it drives glucose into muscles swelling them which tends to put them in a more anabolic state. Its also used I believe on ketosis diets since it drives the glucose out of the blood stream and into the muscles it allows faster entry into ketosis. It can work in conjunction with creatine since they both work a bit differently. So what ever benifits you read about for creatine the same thing can usually be applied to ala, extra glucose= more muscle fuel = more reps , or better pumps ect... more hydrated muscle leads to better protein sysnthesis blah blah blah. I think I heard it does work a bit but whether its worth the money or not I don't know possibly, it is while on a keto diet since it will have a dual function and you need to get what little glucose you have into your mouscle so you can train. Still no experience with it, and I don't know what people think of it.

I know a little about ALA.. Great to mix with creatine. It enhances the effects, making it more anabolic-like. As for CLA, I couldn't help ya

I use ALA during my keto dieting phases. I could honestly say that I think it works. I think I get better pumps from it which is a really good thing because we all know how flat you get start to look while dieting.

Top Bottom