Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AI on TRT?

MaxxReps

Are you guys taking an AI on TRT level dosages of test? I am moving down to 200mg/week and will be taking blood tests in a few weeks but want an idea of how much arimidex/aromasin to take. AT 500mg .5mg arimidex or 12.5mg aromasin / day seems to keep all estrogen sides at bay - may even be a little high.

I was thinking maybe .25mg arimidex or 6.25mg aromasin EOD but curious what you guys are taking, if anything.

When going from a blast to cruise, do you slowly ramp down to your maintenance AI dose?

AT 500mg .5mg arimidex or 12.5mg aromasin / day seems to keep all estrogen sides at bay - may even be a little high.

Seems to and does are two different things. Do you have labs showing .5mg adex or 12.5mg aroma was doing the job or are you just guessing based on how you felt and what you saw?

I use 1mg adex 2x a week on TRT (100mg test and 700units hcg weekly) and my estrogen levels are at the low end of normal.

Yup guessing. I'm going by nipple sensitivity, libido, and watching the water weight drop as I increased my dosage. Bloodwork will be either very expensive if even possible in my situation so want to take an honest stab at an educated guess before getting bloodwork done.

.5mg day is 3.5mg / week which is less than 2x your AI dosage, at 5x your test dosage. Looks like I may be guessing wrong.

Yup guessing. I'm going by nipple sensitivity, libido, and watching the water weight drop as I increased my dosage. Bloodwork will be either very expensive if even possible in my situation so want to take an honest stab at an educated guess before getting bloodwork done.

.5mg day is 3.5mg / week which is less than 2x your AI dosage, at 5x your test dosage. Looks like I may be guessing wrong.

Keep in mind everyone responds a bit different to the AI's and your dose MAY be effective for you but nor for me. Thats why bloodwork is so important.

In the US we have all sorts of labs popping up in strip malls. You can walk in and get just about any test done you want without a doc. Im guessing there is similar elsewhere.

When going from blast to cruise if using a longer ester like C or E, I would continue blast AI dose for a week after dropping AAS to cruise levels.

On 200mg test cruise I would start at 1mg adex 2x a week for a few weeks and get labs done and adjust accordingly.

Top Bottom