Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ai dosage for cycle ?

robbysixx

Just out of curiousity , wanting to know what dosage of letro yous would run with 800mg test c/400mg tren a/50mg dbol ?? I was running this with 20mg nolva but don't think the nolva is cutting it anymore

The reason I'm wanting to know letro dose is because I've always found it works better for me

This is the first time I've ran a cycle this big , and I'm sure estro is too high , but then again I'm getting semi dry lips , ankle joints are a bit sore also but this could be from previous injuries

I will be getting bloods within the week , but just wanting to know what to do for the time being ?

Also started caber as of last night

If it helps I've been getting headaches last 2 or 3 days , feel bloated and water , lost definition except in the arms and legs , no morning wood anymore , fatigue , extreme tiredness

Does this sound like high estro to yous?

Do not use letro or nolva as your AI. Letro will crush your estrogen levels and nolva is a very outdated way of controlling estrogen. Go with aromasin at 10mg EOD. It is a suicide AI so there is no risk of estrogen rebound. You can order it from sarms1.com or ag-guys.com

Just out of curiousity , wanting to know what dosage of letro yous would run with 800mg test c/400mg tren a/50mg dbol ?? I was running this with 20mg nolva but don't think the nolva is cutting it anymore

The reason I'm wanting to know letro dose is because I've always found it works better for me

This is the first time I've ran a cycle this big , and I'm sure estro is too high , but then again I'm getting semi dry lips , ankle joints are a bit sore also but this could be from previous injuries

I will be getting bloods within the week , but just wanting to know what to do for the time being ?

Also started caber as of last night

If it helps I've been getting headaches last 2 or 3 days , feel bloated and water , lost definition except in the arms and legs , no morning wood anymore , fatigue , extreme tiredness

Does this sound like high estro to yous?

Letro is a way too powerful AI, and it is very easy to crash your estrogen levels with it, which is not good, since even men need to have certain amounts of estrogen in order to function properly. From personal experience I can say that aromasin is a better choice - it is also a suicide AI, but it is milder, so it is harder to mess things up with it. 10 mgs EOD is a good starting dosage.

You should never run nolvadex for on-cycle estrogen control. While it has anti-estrogen properties, it is not effective enough, and AI's should be used instead. Back in the days SERMS would be used for this purpose only because they did not have any options. However, nowadays you have AI's, so you should use them because they are a much better choice. Besides, you should never use nolvadex together with trenbolone or deca. Those steroids will increase prolactin levels, and nolvadex increases the amount of prolactin receptors. So as you can guess, such a combination will definitely lead to prolactin related problems.

It is a good thing that you started using cabergoline for prolactin control, but you should have done so from the first day of the cycle. Most probably you are having all of those issues because your prolactin levels were high enough already when you started using cabergoline. Remember, prolactin side effects are very similar to those of estrogen, and even with long esters this hormone will start getting accumulated right from the beginning of the cycle. Besides, the combination of nolva and trenbolone might have contributed greatly to these problems.

Thanks for the info, just always been told to use nolva on cycle .. And also if yous read the shadow pro q&a he also advises it

Prolactin was in check before the cycle also , been on this cycle for about 6 weeks so wasn't sure if that was enough for prolactin to creep up

Could free estro raise even whilst taking the nolva ? I know it binds and blocks at certain sites , but does that stop estro from rising somewhere else ?

Top Bottom