Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ahem Ahem

Ahem ahem so this is my thousandth post which is kinda a big deal cuz its been just under 3 years in the making. Since that time I've:

Started smoking, quit smoking, been banned from this site, been plat on this site, have gotten laid, have had a family member pass away, have seen my relationship with my family transform, have graduated HS and entered university, have lived in a house, appartment, and dorm...yadda yadda

So not too much has happened now that I look back at it. Nonetheless I've pretty much always frequented EF through the years and even though I'm the one who bitches about it the most its a good place to browse around. Its especially amusing to go back over yur posts that u did like 2 years ago and see how different you were. It can be a very educational experience.

anyways to everyone who reads this im sure ive read over posts of yours and have either been uplifted, humoured, educated, pwned, or one thing or another over the years. so thanks to every1 and uh...yup thats it

Top Bottom