Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aggression going through the roof

BEAST420

Sitting on the train and this 8 year old is blasting the song party in the USA, off his iPhone... It's full volume and I literally wanna throw this kid through the wall... His hair is annoying me, all pointy and way to long for an 8ywar old... Anyone else get serious aggression ???

Sitting on the train and this 8 year old is blasting the song party in the USA, off his iPhone... It's full volume and I literally wanna throw this kid through the wall... His hair is annoying me, all pointy and way to long for an 8ywar old... Anyone else get serious aggression ???

A little kid?

Wow, you're tough, bro.

Where you at? I'll fly to your house right now and show you how tough you really are, you pussy. I'll make you look like a helpless 8 year old.

Can I faggot?

A little kid?

Wow, you're tough, bro.

Where you at? I'll fly to your house right now and show you how tough you really are, you pussy. I'll make you look like a helpless 8 year old.

Can I faggot?

He said it's a kid, not a stray dog.

Relax , I obvi did not do or say anything to the kid ... But I had a long ass day, headache , and this kid is blasting party in the USA with no headphones and sitting directly behind me... Sorry I got pissed

Top Bottom