git_er_done
New member
I am 21 guys and have been on AAS since 18.....I am not looking to get flamed, I get it all the time. i am serious about my body and health and I have ppl who regulate all my the levels in my body so health is not an issue. I will continue to use AAS, but want to expand and take it to the next level. I am curious about HGH, and have been reading for a month or so up on it. I have alot more to learn about it and how to use it, but I want to know from you guys out there when you started and if I were to start at an early age of 21, what could i expect if anything different from you guys. If someone has experience w/hgh at a young age like me please chime in......I am looking for input, not moms and dads to tell me about my age.....I am here to learn and listen......

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














