Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

AG questions on Arimidex and nova.

starskulker

Active member
Hi I just recieved my research chemicals from AC guys and was wondering how much arimidex I should use daily while on a cycle of 200 test and 200 deca per week. Also should I go ahead and use nova to stop any gyno from rearing its ugly head even if I dont already have it?

Also how manydrops of each..each day?

Thanks for any answers
 
I would recommend using a syringe to measure out the liquid. You can use .25 - .5 mg of the adex. I dont see the need for nolva while using adex.
 
Starskulker said:
Hi I just recieved my research chemicals from AC guys and was wondering how much arimidex I should use daily while on a cycle of 200 test and 200 deca per week. Also should I go ahead and use nova to stop any gyno from rearing its ugly head even if I dont already have it?

Also how manydrops of each..each day?

Thanks for any answers

Use a pin to measure it ...a-dex minimum is 0.5mgs and yes you should use nolva in case of gyno...you can start with a minimum dose of 20mgs...
 
just at same time every day would be fine. don't forget clomid with the nolva for pct :) hope your gains go well bro
 
Top Bottom