Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AG Liquidex

uglyass

I have to post up how well this working for me as it has totally changed my look recently.

I've been juicing now for 4-5 years and have learned to live with the moon face that water retention brings. I'm about 9/10%bf at the moment at about 210lbs @5'10" I have an ectomorph frame so look bigger :chomp: Anyway... For the past 4-5 years I have got bigger and bigger but so has my face! lol

I had learrned to live with the chubby cheeks look and the fat face appearance in photographs :jack1: Not anymore gents, nu-uh. Decided to run AG Liquidex at 2mg ED for 5 days then dropped it to 1mg ED. I've been running it for about 2-3 weeks and I look like a changed man!

First of all my face now looks like that of a man who works out, my jawline has reappeared and my chubby cheeks have disappeared! I am back to my handsome self!!!! ;)

My skin has also returned to normal and is no longer oily, another positive that I wasn't aiming for!!

My sex drive has improved (I've been on for 4.5 months as was beginning to suffer in the "wee man" dept) which is another unexpected benefit!!

The stuff is amazing when run at a high enough dose, I've run it before purely to keep gyno at bay .5 ED or EOD but now I will stick to 1mg day.

Never again will I run a cycle without the stuff, my self confidence has impoved because I look so much better - I'm a happy juicer!! :)

Just wanted to share it, props to AG.

UglyASS :p

Glad to hear it bro. How about some photos of this new confidence man to see the Liquidex results first hand?

Good to know its working for you as well. But out of curiousity, wouldn't letro or aromasin fit your needs better since you are running a fairly high dose of A-dex?

uglyass said:
I have to post up how well this working for me as it has totally changed my look recently.

I've been juicing now for 4-5 years and have learned to live with the moon face that water retention brings. I'm about 9/10%bf at the moment at about 210lbs @5'10" I have an ectomorph frame so look bigger :chomp: Anyway... For the past 4-5 years I have got bigger and bigger but so has my face! lol

I had learrned to live with the chubby cheeks look and the fat face appearance in photographs :jack1: Not anymore gents, nu-uh. Decided to run AG Liquidex at 2mg ED for 5 days then dropped it to 1mg ED. I've been running it for about 2-3 weeks and I look like a changed man!

First of all my face now looks like that of a man who works out, my jawline has reappeared and my chubby cheeks have disappeared! I am back to my handsome self!!!! ;)

My skin has also returned to normal and is no longer oily, another positive that I wasn't aiming for!!

My sex drive has improved (I've been on for 4.5 months as was beginning to suffer in the "wee man" dept) which is another unexpected benefit!!

The stuff is amazing when run at a high enough dose, I've run it before purely to keep gyno at bay .5 ED or EOD but now I will stick to 1mg day.

Never again will I run a cycle without the stuff, my self confidence has impoved because I look so much better - I'm a happy juicer!! :)

Just wanted to share it, props to AG.

UglyASS :p

awesome bro! AG is top notch ;)

Nighthawkk said:
Good to know its working for you as well. But out of curiousity, wouldn't letro or aromasin fit your needs better since you are running a fairly high dose of A-dex?

Not sure bro, Letro maybe but Aromasin works out to be too much $$$.

I'll probably taper the dose down on my next cycle to see what the mimumum I can get away with is.

Zips, if I can get hold of a digicam I will post pics at the end of this cycle for sure :)

UglyASS

Top Bottom