Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AG guys in Aus

maccy

Hey just wondering if anyone has got agguys products into aus? My old source was chem need and that got in fine.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

Hey just wondering if anyone has got agguys products into aus? My old source was chem need and that got in fine.

Yeah mate I have got a couple of orders through.. aromasin and Clomid :)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using EliteFitness

I have seen a lot of success making it to Australia... You guys have some of the worst customs known to man so there is obviously no guarantee but they seem to have pretty good luck... The quality is excellent... Far superior to chem need, so you will be very happy...

I have seen a lot of success making it to Australia... You guys have some of the worst customs known to man so there is obviously no guarantee but they seem to have pretty good luck... The quality is excellent... Far superior to chem need, so you will be very happy...

Thanks bro good to hear the quality is good with such great prices. Aus customs is a joke but all my chem need stuff and ntbm products get through even when they are checked by customs. Looking forward to using the products

Top Bottom