Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After 1 week on clen

fox81

Hi Folks,

This is my first post and i am very new to this site and concepts of taking meds for weight loss so please go easy on me :). After a lot of research i decided to do my 1 st cycle of Clen.

I have completed my 1 st week of clen and have lost about 3 lbs of weight , now is that good enuf or am i still doing something wrong , is there a Scope of improvement?

I have been pretty good with my diet and do about 1 hr of mild walking a day on tread mill as a cardio.

So can you guys please advise that 3 lb a week is good or i need to improve something to get better results...

Fox......

What you need to be looking at is your diet. Post that up with your cals protein fats carbs and your stats. Thats where you controll your weight.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using EliteFitness

Thanks for your response raze

i am 5.10 weighing around 210 pounds..My diet intake is around 1200 calories a day. i wouldnt know how to seperate them in fats , and carbs sorry :)

Im 206lb 6ft and im cutting on 2700 cals. 250 grams protein, 320 carbs and about 80g fats. Keep in mind im doing an hour of exercise and work on my feet 8 hours a day. Get my fitness pal to track your calories if you have a smart phone or use an online tracker. Eating too little is not good as it will stall your metabolism. I would say once a week you need a refeed of 300 - 500 calories over maintainance calories or twice a week if your under 10 percent bodyfat to replenish leptin levels (your bodys fat burning hormone).

Sent from my GT-I9506 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom