Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advise on keto duration???

mort

Hey guys,

I've been on a keto diet for about 6 weeks, and doing just nice. And I wanted to segway right into a 12 week weight gain cycle begining with 250 mg sust per week, and then a little more to follow after a few weeks. I wanted to go into it as lean as possible, because the last time I gained alot of muscle but alot of fat also. And it took for ever to lean back down.

My question is though: How long can I effectively continue on keto before I should begin to increase my calories for the weight gain? I'm thinking that maybe at least three weeks before I feel the sust beginning to kick-in. So, is it ok to continue keto up until about 3 weeks after my first shot?

Thanks,

Mort

bro, uf you use the search function on this site, I am 100% possitve you will find all the info on Keto you can ever need.

Maybe I misinterpereted your post, but it sounds like you want to do a keto diet on a bulking cycle - or at least for 3 weeks of it. Bulking on keto is inefficient - the lack of carbs in your diet will keep insulin levels too low to gain much muscle. If you're on any kind of AAS, you may as well be eating for it.

Bottom line, I think you should shift to an isocaloric diet before you increase calories, then mess with the macronutrients from there. Good luck with your cycle.

Top Bottom