Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice, tips, input... Anyone?

Thanks a bunch Court!

I'm doing this for myself... no makeup artist.. just lil ol me doing the do.. lol

having a hard time finding workout wear to fit right now;.... bah!

HOLY FREAKIN GOD!!!! I just saw the new avatar WOW!!!!!!!! jaw completly to the floor... YOU LOOK FREAKING BLOODY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! I think I can vouch for the chef on this one but I think it should be illegal for you to wear clothes!!! heehee

like I said you will probably be focusing on the body more so then the face with the photos. so just make sure to make those eyes pop!! and play around with the clothes, you dont have to do the typical work out clothes. You can always go buy some new stuff and make sure you keep the tags on and wear them for the 10 minutes during the shoot and take them back... think of those clothes you have always wanted to wear but have no wear to wear them.....

most importantly have fun with it!!! the camera doesn't lie so if your to nervous the pics wont turn out there best... so if you are nervous I would suggest a couple glasses of wine or whatever you like... you defiantly don't want to be drunk but just loose... photographers hate when the model is stiff...

Dayum Frisk!!!!! :google:

How is it possible for you to look better & better?? Wow!!

courtneybcca said:
HOLY FREAKIN GOD!!!! I just saw the new avatar WOW!!!!!!!! jaw completly to the floor... YOU LOOK FREAKING BLOODY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! I think I can vouch for the chef on this one but I think it should be illegal for you to wear clothes!!! heehee

like I said you will probably be focusing on the body more so then the face with the photos. so just make sure to make those eyes pop!! and play around with the clothes, you dont have to do the typical work out clothes. You can always go buy some new stuff and make sure you keep the tags on and wear them for the 10 minutes during the shoot and take them back... think of those clothes you have always wanted to wear but have no wear to wear them.....

most importantly have fun with it!!! the camera doesn't lie so if your to nervous the pics wont turn out there best... so if you are nervous I would suggest a couple glasses of wine or whatever you like... you defiantly don't want to be drunk but just loose... photographers hate when the model is stiff...

hee hee...

thanks a billion sugar! I went out to buy a few things yesterday and couldn't find anything to fit... grrrrrrr

I'm gonna still be sporting the pro-tan so I need dark colors or else i'll have it all stained up.

I'm so ready for Saturday ;)

thanks Sassy! :rose:

Thanks Jens :rose:

Top Bottom