Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice on test/npp/drol/winny cycle

Zero Mango

Hey guys please critique my cycle plan here.

1-12 HCG 375/w (daily)
1-12 test sust 600mg/w (e3d)
6-12 npp 375mg/w (e3d)
3-6 anadrol 50mg/day (split 25 twice daily)
10-12 winny 50mg/day (split 25 twice daily)

I have letro/bromo/nolv/clomid/aromasin should I start taking armoasin at first sign of bloat or start it sooner? Should I start bromo when I start armoasin?

Id start aromasin now bro...test susp every 3 days isnt gonna work blood levels b all over the place...as susp needs to b hit daily.honestly am and pm is besr but sucks hittin twice a day...id add gw and s4 to cycle throughout from sarms1 and replace hcg with hcgenerate es for sure and would consider oxandavar in place of winny bro...need osta n pct too

You should be running N2guard while on Anadrol.

Aromasin should be used during your whole cycle

HCG should only be used as a kick start to PCT. Do not use Nolva in PCT after running a nandrolone. I would also add test stack and Ostarine from sarms1 to your PCT as well

Id start aromasin now bro...test susp every 3 days isnt gonna work blood levels b all over the place...as susp needs to b hit daily.honestly am and pm is besr but sucks hittin twice a day...id add gw and s4 to cycle throughout from sarms1 and replace hcg with hcgenerate es for sure and would consider oxandavar in place of winny bro...need osta n pct too

sust = sustanon not suspension

var sounds like a great call, however the cost is ridiculous at over 5x the price.

Oxandrovar only $100 plus you can get discount code..thats like 4-6 weeka worth. To run 4-6 weeks of winny cant be much different

I didn't know we can talk $$ here. But I get winny for 1/5 that price same dosage and length AND yes its human grade pharma I can get var like I said but it's 5x the price and I can't see there being 5x an improvement. Plus it's apples and oranges.

Oxandrovar is a legal prohormone so can still talk about prices.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Oxandrovar is a legal prohormone so can still talk about prices.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I have only had bad experiences on prohormones. Once I ended up almost in the hospital with a swollen pituitary. My friend got gyno from PH! PH are really unpredictable and even more risky IMO.

Top Bottom