Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on t cyp

Spe-rezzy

Hey guys, I'm thinking of running test cyp as my first cycle. I am coming to you guys for some tips on how to run it.
1. What should I run with test cyp(on cycle)? Bloat blocker, eblocker, other oils, etc.
2. What dosage should I run and how long?(safest and most effective)
3. What PCT should I run? Best and most efficient recovery pct.

And anything else you guys would recommend!!
Thanks in advance everyone who takes time to reply!

22 175lbs 5'11 ~%20-25 body fat
I'm trying to cut down fat but put on muscle at the same time

At 22 I doubt you need any hormonal products. Have your natural production tested 1st,,then decide from there.
At you age you can go along way with the right DIET,,TRAINING,,REST,,and DEDICATION.

22 175lbs 5'11 ~%20-25 body fat
I'm trying to cut down fat but put on muscle at the same time

You're too high of body fat and need to gain more of a base before using. If you went down to 10-12% which is where you should be before running gear you would be maybe 165

At your age and stats I would wait a while before touching anything bro. You are doing your body a huge disservice by jumping into gear this early. You can make HUGE natural gains right now, and I would take advantage of that first

what are your main goals here? lets get you on a nice natty stack or a sarms stack as opposed to jumping into something your not ready for...

I'm still am researching all over the place on what to do on cycle and when it's over. I can't seem to find any step by step processes on what to do and how to keep everything safe as possible. A few of my buddy's all have taken test cyp and their body's have changed drastically. But they rushed into it like idiots and didn't research before, which I do not want to do. I want to do everything as efficient as possible.

Guys in my post I said I am THINKING about running a test cyp cycle. I am not ready at all for this and I plan on wait AT LEAST a year before I jump into anything.
I'm just looking for good input from people who have first hand experience.

Top Bottom