Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on 2nd Cycle [Test-E, Deca, Dbol]

2face

Hi, I'm a 24 years old male training for 5 years now. I recently did a cycle of Test-E 250mgs per week and dbol 20mgs ED for 6 weeks until i had to stop because of a lower back injury.
I eat clean most of the time and my training is in 100% check.

Now i am planning to do a cycle which kinda looks like this-
Week 1-12 : Test-E 500mg/wk
Week 1-10 : Deca 200mg/wk
Week 1-6 : Dbol 30mg/ED
Week 1-12 : Liv52 3 tabs ED
Week 13-14 N/A

Week 15 - PCT starts
(Arimidix will be kept in hand in-case i feel itchy nipples)
I am from India and i do not have access to HCGenerate, only Clomid and Nolvadex are available here. Please suggest a good PCT Cycle so that i can return back to my natural test levels ASAP.

Hi, I'm a 24 years old male training for 5 years now. I recently did a cycle of Test-E 250mgs per week and dbol 20mgs ED for 6 weeks until i had to stop because of a lower back injury.

Week 13-14 N/A

Week 15 - PCT starts
I am from India and i do not have access to HCGenerate, only Clomid and Nolvadex are available here. Please suggest a good PCT Cycle so that i can return back to my natural test levels ASAP.

A lot of the companies like NTBM and others will do international shipping bro. If you have the means to get it, I would recommend N2guard on cycle as well.

Here are a couple PCT recommendations for you...

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see signature for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarmssearch)

Another effective PCT:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Unleashed (NTBM or MR Supps)
Test Infusion (MR Supps)
Forged Methyl EAA (MR Supps or NTBM)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarmssearch)

Use RickRock10 at NTBM for 10% off

Week 13-14 N/A

Week 15 - PCT starts

i would lower your test and up your deca... drop your test down to around 350 and bump deca up to 400... you need caber or prami with deca and you absolutely need aromasin or arimidex with dbol... i would highly recommend aromasin as opposed to arimidex... you need n2guard with dbol as well... n2bm will ship to india, no problem there... i would run hcgenerate es week 5-12 and then blast hcg 13-14 at 1000 ius week...

Top Bottom