Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice Needed Please

stalkerdenx

hi its my first post but been viewing the forum for a few weeks found lots of help but this time need to really double check what im doing as if i had done that to start i would not be here now

a bit of back ground first-
im 36 and 6 months ago i was 18&half stone or 260lbs of fat, no muscle what so ever,im now 182lbs with muscle and dont look half bad

so i joined the gym at 260lbs a friend got me interested in some nandrolone decanoate i thought what have i got to lose apart from some hair, so i did a 8 week course, after i finished that course he got me on some tren enanthate as i seemed to take really well to the nandrolone, witch again i did a 8 week course off,i did no real resreach myself just took this guys word for it like a idiot, so i finished that off 6weeks ago, now my hair is still falling out (not a lot but its still coming away)i still have bad bacney and my balls seem to have lets say shrunk slightly, all side's of the roids i know but i thought after 6 weeks they would be in decline

iv had no PCT as i was told that i would not need it or more to the point he probably could get what i would have needed, either way i been really stupid and no one here can call me what i have not already called myself 100 times "what a @@@@ing idiot" comes to mind

the guy i got the stuff off has disappeared no one has seen him for weeks witch to be honest is a good thing as i found this site rather them listen to any more of his nonsense

so after reading many post over the last weeks on this forum i come to the conclusion iv really screwed up my hormones and need to sort it out asap,

my plan is to go back on test sus for 4/6 weeks then start a PCT could someone please advice if this is the best way to sort out my problem or should i just wait it out now and what would be a good PTC to use just for a short 4/6 test sus cycle

thanks in advance for any advice

Top Bottom