Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice needed, keep going or not?

Optimera

I'm on Cyp 500mg e5d and in week 21, my third cycle. I planned on about 22 weeks, but the results are a let down, suspect underdosed gear. Even tho be been bulking very carefully, strength and size "should" have been better increased.

I'm on my last vial, and decreased the dose to 250mg, because I'm not sure where to go from here.

My idea was, use the last vial at 250mg e5d and shred some fat with deficit until pct, and during PCT stay at maintenance, or small surplus to maintain muscle. I know there's different opinions about that idea.

Or, should I buy more test, raise to 500mg or stay at 250 and throw in some dbol or other oral and do a short burst a few weeks before jumping off?

I could just jump of now, do pct, cut until next cycle. But since I'm no where near satisfied, (although we never are) I feel like I've wasted time and money for nothing... But I still don't wanna do shit wrong because i am health concerned of course.

Any advice?

Thanks

500mg test with Ai you should use then follow perfect pct from evo.org.12 week cycle is a good ..test without Ai Bering a estrogen related side affect you must add aromazine or Arimidex 10.5mg eod is good does for aromazine and .5mg eod is good does for arimidex...good luck

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

If you have already been on 21 weeks, you need to get off and run a full PCT. I suspect your receptors are really burnt out. That is most likely why you aren't getting the results you are looking for. Right now your body needs to detox and rest. You don't need more drugs.

I have noticed that you really stop progressing when your cycle get longer then 16 weeks. The results you get are much more profound on weeks 1-16 of your cycle then on weeks 16+. I never recommend cycles longer then 16 weeks.

If you have been on 21 weeks, your natural testosterone production is going to be severely surpassed. You are going to want to run a very good PCT protocol to ensure your body recovers. I recommend the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Okay, thanks guys, I pinned last night and I'll let that be my last, start pct within 2weeks. I have nova and clomid at home. I came back quickly after a 12weeks cycle last time hopefully this time as well!

I would get off ASAP and do as strong PCT as possible. 21 weeks and considering continuing? Your body must be tired of AAS already

You should have got blood work mid cycle to see if your gear was legit and dosed properly instead of running it 21 weeks. That is way too long for any cycle. I would get off and PCT immediately.

Top Bottom