Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice for my girlfriend

herraisland

my gf is going to buy a gym membership in september.. Her goal is to get litle muscle and tone up the body. I have been arguing with her, because she says she is going to cut all fat and then start gaining muscle...my point is why would you do that? why not go into HIT training and cut all sugar, and simple carbs from her diet???? its a waste of time to cut all the fat and then build muscle, while you could just tone your self up with simple HIT training and good diet!

she wants to cut the fat first
Then she's making the job doubly difficult and making it last longer than necessary.

If she's never seriously lifted weights before if she would just focus on increasing her muscle mass and change up her dietary macros, increasing her protein intake without changing her calories, she probably would get exactly what she's looking for, cut fat and get that "toned" look.

Increasing muscle will boost her metabolism, making it easier to cut fat without cutting her calories by much, if at all.

Then she's making the job doubly difficult and making it last longer than necessary.

If she's never seriously lifted weights before if she would just focus on increasing her muscle mass and change up her dietary macros, increasing her protein intake without changing her calories, she probably would get exactly what she's looking for, cut fat and get that "toned" look.

Increasing muscle will boost her metabolism, making it easier to cut fat without cutting her calories by much, if at all.

THANK YOU! for good answer. exactly i have been telling her

^^^ I second the post above^^^

Keep the protein intake high (at least a gram per lb bodyweight), keep fats moderate and carbs are all individual depending on how much actual fat she is carrying so you can play with that. Good rule of thumb is if adding carbs do so post workout first, then at dinner , then start adding to other meals. But do so...slowly.

Top Bottom