Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for bulking cycle

bryce2010

I am 23, 6'0, 235 about 12 to 13% bf. I am thinking about running test cyp, deca, t-bol and maybe some winstrol.

● Test cyp 750 mg weeks 1-12
● Deca 350 mg weeks 1-10
●T-bol 60 mg ed for weeks 1-5
●Winstrol 50mg 1 pill a day weeks 9-14

My question is as far as the deca goes should I run it shorter or do you think 10 weeks would be ok. I have a caber aromasion. Along with a good pct. Advice please and thank you.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

I am 23, 6'0, 235 about 12 to 13% bf. I am thinking about running test cyp, deca, t-bol and maybe some winstrol.

● Test cyp 750 mg weeks 1-12
● Deca 350 mg weeks 1-10
●T-bol 60 mg ed for weeks 1-5
●Winstrol 50mg 1 pill a day weeks 9-14

My question is as far as the deca goes should I run it shorter or do you think 10 weeks would be ok. I have a caber aromasion. Along with a good pct. Advice please and thank you.

your deca dosage is fine bro but your test dosage is way too high... you need to lower that significantly with this cycle... all you are doing is adding to your side effects... take it down to 350-375...

1-12 test cyp 35-375 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 deca 350 mg week
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
13-16 hcgenerate n2bm.com
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 n2guard n2bm.com

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Dylan I thought that if you ran test alittle higher than the deca it would keep you from getting the deca dick. And I messed up. The test was gonna be 500 mg a week not 750.

Dylan I thought that if you ran test alittle higher than the deca it would keep you from getting the deca dick. And I messed up. The test was gonna be 500 mg a week not 750.

Thats a myth and the old school way.. if you keep prolactin in check you wont get any sexual problems

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Is 500 mg a week good. 350 just dont seem like it would be enough test for a bulking cycle. But then again this is my first running deca.

Is 500 mg a week good. 350 just dont seem like it would be enough test for a bulking cycle. But then again this is my first running deca.

Bro im pretty sure i know what im talking about... I wouldnt advise it if it wasnt optimal for you... Do whatever you want but dont expect sympathy if you run it too high and feel like shit... Test suppresses you... Deca can shit you down very hard... You do the math... Lower your test and you will have a much better cycle...

Yea, there's absolutely no need for that high test dose with Deca. I would even drop Test down further to 200-250 mgs week, and run Deca a bit higher instead i.e. 400-500 mgs wk, but that's just how I prefer to run it. When you have that many different AAS stacked togerher let them do what they are there for, too much Test only gets in way of other compounds, and causes more sides. It would be different thing if you were running Test only cycle, or Test stacked with one other compound, in that case higher Test dose could be usefull, but not with this kind of cycle.

Dylan set you yo with great cycle, if you follow it closely you should end up with great results.

question. I take your advice very seriously, and really appreciate the advice you give. And northernknight thanks for the advice.

Test cyp 350 a weeks 1-12
Deca 350 a weeks 1-10
T-bol 60mg ed weeks 1-5
Winstrol 50mg ed weeks 9-14
Along with aromasin and caber and hcgenerate and forged liver

Sorry it got cut off. Thanks dylan for your advice. I was more less asking a question.

Sorry it got cut off. Thanks dylan for your advice. I was more less asking a question.

no problem... i laid out the cycle exactly how you should run it bro... run it that way and you will see how much better it is...

Top Bottom