Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice ending cycle early

pullups

Hey all,

would appreciate some advice, I've been pinning for 4 weeks 250mg test e a week only.

I'm not on any TRT, plan was to double the dose in week 5 but as I'm ending my cycle after 4 weeks I was thinking do I still need to start my PCT 2 weeks after my last pin?

My trainer told me to do 10 days of clomid 1 week after my last shot.

I've got clomid nolva and HCG.

Did 1 shot of HCG 500iu's with my 4th pin.

My stats: Age - 34, 82kg.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

I'm no expert but I would probably wait for 2 weeks to pass and do what he said and run the pct for 10-14 days. Thats a real short cycle and fairly small dose test e as well I would think. You most likely haven't felt any of its effects yet I am assuming since you been only running 4 weeks, maybe feeling it this week. The Hcg will help and i seriously doubt your body has stopped producing luteinizing hormone already as its a short and small cycle. Honestly not even sure the Hcg is necessary but can't hurt I guess. Just wouldnt take much more of it as your body doesnt need as your body is probably still producing test and don't want your body to become dependant on the hcg. As for PCT I kinda doubt you would need it either but I would play safe and do what the trainer said dont think it could hurt none.

Good luck, I will be in the same boat soon as im nearing the end of my cycle, mind you fairly larger and longer one. But not too worried, Ive been running small amounts hcg for awhile now and have all pct i need for after.

I would not do anything other than just eat and hopefully continue to train. I do not see a need for PCT, you were not on cycle long enough.. Please do some research next time you cycle, it does not sound like you have a lot of experience. I gifted you a membership so you can use our search feature to answer some of your questions. People post 5 to 10 threads a day on this forum reference the exact same thing you are asking for the answers to. Do some research on your on.

The user 'pullups' has been gifted a platinum membership!

Top Bottom