marshallmadman said:I hate that! It's always something. What up Danymal?
marshallmadman said:I hate that! It's always something. What up Danymal?
so, you did 2 cycles before you were 21 and you are 6' tall and you havent broken 195 and you still reject advice from older more experienced members.bmcadoo44 said:this will be my 3rd real cycle bro... iv been off for about a year. just lookin to trim body fat and cure my joints.
a cycle in the near future will happen so plz, do not to tell me to do more research and leave it alone. iv done my research. im looking on info for a cycle like this. thanks btw
Hmmmm....that's weird. I've taken my var right before my football games before, and didn't get anything. I don't have any back pumps and I'm on something similar to you.......prop 100mg/EOD, tren 100mg/EOD, and var 70mg/ED.danymal04 said:never take it before you run/sprint/etc. unless your lifting... back pumps are insane and they dont go away for a minute.. forgot to follow one of my own rules today and it had me out from activity...
danymal04 said:never take it before you run/sprint/etc. unless your lifting... back pumps are insane and they dont go away for a minute.. forgot to follow one of my own rules today and it had me out from activity...
danymal04 said:what up my dude, yeah you've had these problems too? they can be sickening at times but you always learn
been taking it at around 100mgs ed and like I said strength is there but whatever you do, don't take it before a run...
my cycle is: Started August 16th, 2006
1-8 wk TEST PROP @ 50mgs EOD: love the lose dose, does it just right
1-12 wk EQ @ 200mgs E4D: Comes out nicley with the prop and has kept my bloat down to a minimum
6-10 wk VAR @ 100mgs ED: Good times until the back pumps but what are you going to do, live and learn I guess..
AIFM: 2 Pumps twice a day all the way through.. kept me nice and lean
Yohimburn 8- 12: as i start getting my run on and start preping for the comeback
PCT.. you know the rest
Overall.. love the prop, love the eq even more because of how lean its kept me and how my appitite is through the roof on this one. Can eat, be hungry again in about an hour, weird but I love it.
Started Cycle: 5'11 - 198lbs
Currently: 210lbs so I've been keeping as much water off my as possible so hopefully that will stay intact come PCT and Recovery time
Strength went up in all areas of my workout and continues to climb
thebrakes said:so, you did 2 cycles before you were 21 and you are 6' tall and you havent broken 195 and you still reject advice from older more experienced members.
genius.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














