Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ADIPOkinetix: why'd they ban it??

It wasn't banned, although I, too, was under the impression it had been. All the online supp stores stopped selling norephedrine stuff, but I was looking yesterday and they are all selling Adipokinetix again. There was probably a shortage of norephedrine, but I couldn't really say.

Are you sure? I'm about 99% positive they don't sell nor-ephedrine products anymore and that it's on the FDA's banned list. The stores that ran out of Adipo and now have it in stock probably have the new formula, just like MD-6 had to switch formulas.

The reason BB.com was able to get this product is because some mass distibutor had a load of old stock on him and BB.com was able to negociate and purchase the load. The bottle is the original formula (with norephedrine) because Syntrax is currently designing a replacment formula and will call it by different name.

BOTTOM LINE= BB.com was lucky and found some previously manufactered product and It will be gone in a second!!!

KICKASS!! THANKS BIGLC!!

Do you have any idea the usual shelf life on these products? I never paid attention because it always went to fast. I'm wondering how many bottles I can get without them expiring.

Top Bottom