Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding Tren Ace...

chilisauce1

My cycle I have drawn out right now is:

Weeks 1-12: Sustenon 500 mgs per week
Weeks 1-4: DBol 50 mgs/day
Weeks 5-12: Winny 50 mgs EOD

I am using Nolva and Clomid. I'd like to add in Tren Ace. Any advice?

Thanks!

you have 17 aa products at the beginning and end of your cycle and tren is hard on the liver too...it will be a harsh cycle if you add it in the middle which i would do because your test is mostly long estered there is very lil prop in sus so i would wait for wk 4 or 5 to add the tren

chilisauce1 said:
My cycle I have drawn out right now is:

Weeks 1-12: Sustenon 500 mgs per week
Weeks 1-4: Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 50 mgs/day
Weeks 5-12: Winstrol - stanozolol 50 mgs EOD

I am using Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - and Clomid. I'd like to add in trenbolone Ace. Any advice?

Thanks!

Many use it at the end for cutting, but I use it in the beginning for strength gains, maybe in place of your dbol. It does make cardio tough when you're trying to shed lbs at the end of the cycle.

my advice...
drop the winstrol to 4 weeks (wks 9-12) @ 50mg/ed instead of every other day... Thats a long time to run winny

run the tren weeks 5-12 @ 50mg/ed. Hope u dont mind the ed injections...

just my $.02

If you run trenbolone ace you should inject ED. Some do get away with EOD but it increases the likelyhood of sides.

To avoid ED injections, get trenbolone enanthate and inject twice weekly.

if you run the trenbolone acetate immediately drop the nolvadex,because that upregulates your progesterone receptors and can lead to gynecomastia

everyday injections are relatively easy bro in my opinion,and doing so keeps the sides down also to a great degree

drop the winnie and use Weeks 5-12: Tren - 50 mgs ED

or extend the cyle 4 more weeks and run Sus and Winnie weeks 12-16

Yes...and this will be my fourth cycle. My question is...what do I need to take with Tren Ace? Everyone says drop the nolvadex. So just run clomid?

Top Bottom