Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding to my test prop cycle?

Hey guys

Just wondering, I'm 2 weeks into my cycle of test prop only, would you add anything alongside? Ie dbol/deca?

its kind of hard to say when you don't give any other information about you or your cycle??????? Shouldn't you have already planned this ahead of time bro?? Do I dare even ask if you have a pct lined up as well????

its kind of hard to say when you don't give any other information about you or your cycle??????? Shouldn't you have already planned this ahead of time bro?? Do I dare even ask if you have a pct lined up as well????

I love how you are always the PCT-police, some bros just don't understand how useless pretty much any cycle is without a PCT.

I love how you are always the PCT-police, some bros just don't understand how useless pretty much any cycle is without a PCT.

LOLLL... there's good reason I am that way... Its the most important part of the cycle... What do you have without recovery? Lost gains and health problems that won't allow you to do anything but hurt yourself... Nothing is more important than health and recovery... I want everyone to get the most out of their cycles while having the best health they can...

Top Bottom